International Marketing Reports (IMR) is committed to respecting the privacy of customers and site visitors. Our policies regarding your data and privacy are outlined below.
Principles of Data Protection
Under the current British Data Protection Act, the following principles apply to this website:
- All collected information shall be fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for limited purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Not kept longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with the data subject's rights
- Not transferred to countries without adequate protection
International Marketing Reports automatically collects the following information about primary visitors: URL, browser type, server's regional location and pages of the website viewed. Some pages on this site use "cookies", which are small files that the site places on your hard drive. These files are used to store users' profile and preferred settings. By not accepting cookies, some pages might not fully function and you might not be able to access certain information on this site. Please note that cookies cannot read data from your hard drive.
For purchase and dispatch of our products, we request the following information to be voluntarily submitted online by the buyer: title, name, job title (optional), company (optional) address, postcode, country, telephone, e-mail, VAT number (optional, Europe only) and payment card details (processed by our third party transaction supplier - WorldPay - using its own private network). In order to access our free samples library, we request visitors to submit their e-mail addresses online voluntarily.
Every transaction involving personal details is secure. Payment card details are captured by our transaction supplier's secured network (currently this supplier is RBS WorldPay). No payment card details are captured or stored by our website at any time.
No payment card details are being processed by our network or kept on our databases.
Please note that some of the information collected from this website could be stored indefinitely.
Usage and Confidentiality
The information automatically collected by our servers is used anonymously to compile traffic statistics. The optional information collected by this Web site is used primarily for client administration purposes: payment registering, order dispatching and invoicing. This information can also be used to keep buyers informed of the company's new products and promotional operations, with the following safeguards:
1. We do not distribute buyers' details to any third parties (excluding legal obligation and court injunction).
2. Buyers can easily opt-out of our electronic marketing programme during online transactions.
3. Buyers can easily opt-out of our electronic marketing programme by contacting us at any time, as outlined below.
4. When receiving a promotional e-mail from our IMR, buyers can easily opt-out of our electronic marketing programme by following the brief and clear instructions featured in the e-mail message.
The information we collect will not be used to create customer profiles based on browsing history. We might offer links to other Web sites. Please note: When you click on links to other Web sites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours.
Access to information
Buyers can access the information collected about them on this site and contact us about inaccuracies. If you bought an IMR product on this site and would like a copy of the information kept about you, or if you have any further questions about privacy or security, please contact:
Name: Sean Ahern
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 5549
Address: 23 The Coach House, 2 Upper York Street, Bristol, BS2 8QN, UK.
We will answer your query in five working days, free of charge.